Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rain, rain, go away ...

Actually, we've been LOVING all this rain we've been having. Sure it doesn't feel like summer yet, but I will be the last person to complain about that! I love thunder and I love being able to turn off the sprinkler. When I lived in Florida, we had thunderstorms every afternoon in the summer (they last for like 20-30 minutes with clear weather before and after) and so all these storms bring back fun memories.

On one of the nights, Taylor was off at a meeting and we decided to be a little crazy and go out and run around in the ran (sans lightning at this point!). At first, Braden was not sure about it, but he quickly realized just how fun it was!

I love this picture of Aubrey ... you can see pure joy in her face. How did I get so lucky to have such awesome kids?!? If you can't see the picture very well, click on it to see a bigger copy.
Braden was nervous at first, but would go out holding my hand.
Then he got brave enough to go out on his own!

Have you been enjoying the weather?!? We sure have!

No comments: