Monday, March 30, 2009

Feeling creative again!

Taylor and I have been busily getting ready to go on our cruise. One of the things I am really looking forward to, is that we will have to formal nights. In December, I found a really cute, hot pink dress on clearance for only $14 or something crazy like that. I've been trying to think of some jewelry I could make but have not felt creative until this weekend. Here is what I came up with ...



I made it with onyx, pearl, sterling silver and swarotzki crystals. I tried it out at church yesterday and I'm glad I did, because I decided to shorten it just a little bit. I wish I could take better pictures, because honestly this picture doesn't do it justice. I am SO in love with it!

5 comments:

Ashly said...

That is super cute! I wish I would have noticed it yesterday at church - it looks great! I'm impressed you can make stuff like that!

Kacie Powell Keele said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it on you!

Just dandee said...

First of all....CONGRATZ on the JOB! How perfectly wonderful!!!! Also love the necklace. I am very impressed that you made it. You are always surprising me with different amazing talents you have. And.... where is the picture of the amazingly HOT dress you found! I want to see it!

Marlies said...

Personally I think it is BEAUTIFUL!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Beautiful necklace! I love the colors of pink and black and the presentation. Have you ever thought of selling your stuff on Etsy? I have a couple friends who sell scarves and jewelry online. You may want to check it out if you havnt already.