Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gingerbread house making fun

We decided to make another gingerbread house this year. We went with the kit of course, since it comes with everything you need. Braden was a little confused as to why we weren't eating the candy, but was quickly persuaded to help decorate the cute house. Granted he ate anything that dripped or fell off the house.

This is the tricky part. Getting it to all stick without falling down.

The finished product ... do you see the big green blob on the right side of the roof, that was Braden's side!

Up close!

5 comments:

B said...

I love your Blog...you are so good at it!!! I need to spend more time on mine...this totally made me smile...some of my favorite women in the world are in this blog....LOVE IT!!!!

Carriezworld said...

Hehehe, thanks! I was all like, who's B??? Honestly I don't put a lot into the blog, just seems like it! Sometimes I go way too long without updating it!

Marlies said...

Looks like fun! I wish we had taken the time to do this, but you can't always do it all!

Josh and Stacy said...

How crafty of you! I hope your Christmas was nice! Did you stay in the valley or head down south?

Carriezworld said...

This was our year to go to Castledale. We had a blast besides the flu making the rounds. Oh and the house? It was a kit ... came with everything you needed. So me crafty? Ehh ... I don't know about that! ;)