Friday, November 14, 2008

Pay it Forward

So, first I have to apologize to Emalia for taking SOOOOOOOOOO long to get this post up. I kept putting off taking pictures.

So, a few weeks ago, I received a "Pay it Forward" gift from Emalia. Here's how it works ... the first three people to comment on this post will receive a small but fun gift from me. Could be homemade, could be a re-gift that you would like better than me, could be service ... you get the idea. If you're out of the area, not a problem ... that's what we have the mail for silly!!!

I received some yummy homemade banana bread (we ate it before I got any good pictures!), some cute socks (this is awesome because I never splurge on socks ... it's always plain white) and a cute Halloween decoration (I LOVE Halloween, have I told you that before?) Here's my attempt at some cute pictures!


Thanks Emalia ... you're the bestest!!!

So ... leave a comment and let me surprise you! ;)

2 comments:

Marlies said...

I can't believe I am the first. YEE HAW. I won a prize!

Samantha said...

I'm the 2nd...woo hoo!!!! What are we leaving a post about?