Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NKOTB

First, I am still waiting for two more people to post to the Pay It Forward blog. Come on people, don't be shy!

Second, I've got pictures for the NKOTB concert! (Thanks, Kacie.) For those of you who don't know (lame ... jk) NKOTB stands for New Kids on the Block. Back in the day, I'm thinking 6-7 grade, I was in love with this band. My first celebrity crush was on Joey McIntyre. They went their separate ways about 15 years ago. This year they reunited and are on tour. Thanks to Stacey, I was able to get free tickets and a bunch of us girls on Taylor's side went to the concert. We were on the floor, 30th row. I have to say it was so much more fun than I thought. It was a childhood dream come true! Mostly it was fun to just let loose and enjoy a great show. Here are some pictures:

These pictures are so not in order (I hate how blogger puts them in the opposite order!) But here we are after the concert. Front row is Jamie, Kendra, Aubrey, Saige and me. Back row is Kacie, Susan and Sam. Can you tell we've had a night of fun? The girls did great considering it was almost midnight!


All in white.


This was the last song ... Hangin' Tough. They did mix of old and new songs. Even had some of the old dance moves. But it was not as cheesy as you might think. Just fun!


Just a little bit of Jordan with the fan blowing his shirt open. That one got the girls screaming!


About 1/3 of the way through the concert, they came to this round platform in the middle of the floor. It was only about 20 feet away. They sang about three songs here and it was amazing. You could see the beads of sweat. This picture is great ... Joey is singing right to me! ;) Can't you tell?


Saige and Aubrey


Okay, maybe I was a little TOO excited. Really, I was just cheesing it for the camera.


Jamie and Kendra


Kacie. Now why couldn't I have been cool like her? Hehehe


Someone in the audience threw this shirt to Donnie and he put it on. Notice what it says ... "I love Mormon Girls." Cute!


They really hammed it up and made it fun.








Natasha Bedingfield was one of the opening acts. That was a fun surprise!


Awe ... me and Aubrey!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Are they actually still around. Amazing. :o)

Taylor said...

Can anyone say neat? ...I guess not.

Just dandee said...

Awesome! 2 of my friends went to that concert too. It looks like so much fun!

Kacie Powell Keele said...

That was the most fun ever! Thanks again for the tickets!

Kacie Powell Keele said...

I have an even better picture of you and Aubrey, I wasn't paying attention or I would have put it up on FB. But, you can get it from my blog if you want.