Monday, November 3, 2008

Catching up with a tag

I've got a lot to get caught up with on here, but I'll start with a tag (from Emalia!)

What was I doing 10 years ago? 1998
1. I was 20 and a newlywed
2. I was working for Holiday Inn Reservation Center and going to school for computer programming.
3. We lived in South Salt Lake at the Donna Manor (sounds fancy, but it SO wasn't ... that's the last time I let Taylor pick out where we live on his own! Hehehe)
4. Towards the end of that year, closer to me being 21, I got pregnant with Aubrey
5. I thought I had it all figured out!

5 things on my to do list today.
1. Clean, clean, clean
2. Grocery shopping
3. Get Aubrey and Braden a few more winter staples (some more pants and sweaters)
4. Get pictures onto my blog
5. Have Family Home Evening (Aubrey reminded me this morning ... she's doing the lesson, but I'll need to help a little bit with it. She's such a good girl to remember these things!)

5 favorite snacks.
1. Chocolate
2. ice cream
3. Chocolate
4. Anything Jerusha makes
5. Chocolate

5 jobs I've had.
1. Telemarketer for the Bradenton (Florida) Ballroom Dance Sudio
2. Bath and Body Works
3. Corning Revere Outlet
4. Waitress at the Cottage Restaurant in Logan
5. Reservation agent and then Training Assistant for Holiday Inn Reservation Center

5 things I'd do with a million dollars.
1. Pay off house
2. Upgrade cars and pay them off.
3. Travel
4. Invest ... maybe in some real estate, I'd probably get a financial adviser I trust and take their advice on this
5. Start a non profit

5 things that made me laugh this week.
1. Braden ... many times, like when he was wearing my earrings at church yesterday along with a huge grin thinking he was so pretty!
2. Aubrey ... Somedays Aubrey and Braden are like cats and dogs, but yesterday was so nice. They were goofy and silly and playing so well together. She got Braden laughing so hard (random silly things) and it made me laugh ... mostly cause I was so happy they were being so nice to each other.
3. Gotta say I got a few laughs from America's Funniest Home Videos too, Emalia!
4. Some of the costumes in the Halloween parade at Aubrey's school
5. Being tickled. In our family we have massive tickle fights at least a few times a week. Aubrey is learning how to really get me. (Think stomach raspberries ... oiy vay!)

So instead of tagging 5 more people, if you're in the mood to keep up the game, then go for it! I'd love to read it!

1 comment:

The Tillotsons said...

I'm glad you like AFMV too!! It's a good one. Thanks for sharing! It's fun to learn more about you. :-)