Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gypsy Chic

My sisters and I have talked on and off over the years about doing one business or another. We have so many things that we are interested in and LOVE girly stuff. Well, we finally decided to grab the bull by the horns and start our own company, where we can release our creative instincts and highlight local artisans. We've started a blog and hope to launch a website soon. Check us out ...

TheGypsyChic.blogspot.com

We've got a couple of open houses going on next week. We'd love to have you come and see what we're up to.

4 comments:

Just dandee said...

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the open houses, but I will definately check out your site! What a fun idea. How great that you are doing it with your sisters.

Carriezworld said...

That's too bad ... we really do need to get together though!

Kacie Powell Keele said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

The rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about 6 Quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave comment to let them know

The Tillotsons said...

Carrie--I was so sad I couldn't make it to your open house yesterday! I had to be home with both the sleeping babies. I will definately check out your blog. ;-)