Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Congrats, Taylor!

I am SOOOO behind on my blog. My excuse is I lost my pile (to the mess in my office!) and so I didn't have the pictures to post. Well, I've cleaned out my office and found the camera so no more excuses!

There's a lot to catch up on, but first I want to give a BIG shout out to Taylor for getting a new awesome job! He's still working at IBFX right now (only through next week) but when my hours got cut a few months back and he was getting fed up with his new boss, he started applying for jobs elsewhere. Well, a week ago Monday I was officially laid off from Brite and with my Mom moving out in two weeks, we knew something had to give. I thought it might mean me getting another job (in addition to the three days a week I watch two boys). Lo and behold he got a job offer this Monday for a Senior System Administrator. It seems to be a great company doing exactly what he wants to be doing. The best part is, it covers our monthly budget completely!!!

This is such a big blessing and a huge burden has been lifted off of our shoulders. In these hard economic times, I do NOT take this for granted. We may actually be able to start saving money again! ;)

2 comments:

Marlies said...

Yeah! What a blessing! It's amazing how things work out when we do what we've been asked to do. Congrats!

Christy said...

What a huge blessing, the Lord truly blesses his children. It was so awesome hanging out with you guys. It was like we have known each other forever. Well you know with out the 15 year break. ;o) Talk with ya soon.
- Aaron & Christina