Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

So, I just got done reading Breaking Dawn last night ... are you reading it? If you don't know (jaw hangs to the ground) it's the fourth and final book in the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.



You might remember that I read another book of hers, "The Host" two weeks ago while Braden was sick. Well, I started on Saturday morning and guess who got sick again?!? Poor Braden. We got to church Sunday morning and he totally puked on me, Aubrey and the pew. Not fun! Yesterday was his birthday (more on that later) and he was pretty much sick all day. So, no more Stephanie Meyer books for me as they seem to make Braden sick!

4 comments:

Doug & Angie Gray said...

Sad you are so good to read I never do. I guess you make time for what you want. My kids have been sick this week too. I hate when they are sick isn't that only supposed to happen in the winter????

Marlies said...

I definately think you should give up reading because it's not fair that Brayden is sick just because you want to read. lol

Christy said...

I loved the book! Read it in 2 days. Shouldn't having a sick kid make it easier to read? I my self have 3 boys and one on the way and it seems the only time they sit still is when they are sick.
-Chrisitna

Christy said...

By the way I am an old Bradenton Friend. Jeanneane gave me your blog address. I should have said that before. Sorry.