Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Memory Post

Okay, so I got this off of Marlies' blog. You can do this for just one of us or the whole family. Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

3. Remember what your mom taught you; "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." lol Ready? Set? GO!

2 comments:

Marlies said...

I remember chatting about young womens with you and you being frustrated with the other leaders that they weren't getting involved. It just goes to show what a wonderful and concerned leader you are and how well you connect with youth.

sprmom said...

My best memory comes from observation, in taking with you, in watching you, and in hearing what others said about you. You are an incredible person who keeps going even when down, you never stopped being a fantastic mother. Woman like you insire me.